Animal Control


City Offices:

304 S. Main Street
Noble, OK 73068

Rabies Vaccinations

Home » City Services » Animal Control » Rabies Vaccinations

All dogs and cats are required by state law to be vaccinated by a licensed veterinarian. The veterinarian should provide the animal’s owner with a current rabies certificate and tag. The animal needs to wear this tag at all times along with their city tag. A rabies vaccination given by anyone other than a veterinarian is not recognized by local or state law. Any animal whose owner cannot provide acceptable proof of rabies vaccination will be considered unvaccinated.