CITY WIDE CLEAN UP
The City of Noble will be providing a City wide “Bulky Waste” pick-up to all Residents who have regular trash service with the City of Noble. Pick-Up will be scheduled on your regular trash pick-up day. Simply place your “Bulky Waste” on the curb NEXT to your poly cart.
Items NOT Accepted
- Piles of branches (Small quantities of bundled and tied limbs no larger than 3 feet are acceptable)
- Trees or tree stumps, rock, dirt, concrete
- No loose items (loose items must be bagged)
- Construction debris, Industrial or Commercial waste of any kind, Chemicals, Paint, motor oil
- Any hazardous waste!
- Any flammables, corrosives or explosives!
- Small quantities of bundled and tied tree limbs no larger than 3 feet and 25 lbs.
- Leaves – Up to 3 bags.
- Do-It-Yourself remodeling waste that is containerized
- Discarded small household appliances, discarded furniture, mattresses.
White Goods ONLY Accepted at City Hall Collection Site
- Refrigerators, air conditioners and freezers will be accepted IF freon has been removed by a certified person and a sticker with certification or the compressor must be removed.
- Washers, Dryers, Stoves
*3 yards free per Resident. $6.00 per yard may be charged for accumulations over 3 yards.