Community Cares Partners Offer
Rental and Utility Assistance
For Cleveland County Residents; Includes the City of Noble
APPLY ONLINE at https://okcommunitycares.org/ or call 2 – 1 – 1
Community Cares Partners is a public-private program of Communitites Foundation of Oklahoma (CFO)
- A new resident support resource center that administers Emergency Rental Assistance(ERA) allocated by the State of Oklahoma, City of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County and Cleveland County
- Provides rent and utilites assistance to residents who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic (utilities limited to electricity, heating source, water, trash and internet)
APPLICANT MUST VERIFY:
- 18 years old or over
- Lost job or income due to COVID-19 after 3/13/20
- Financial need
- Rent and utility expenses were incurred after 3/13/20
- No other federal funds were received for the same purpose
All funds are paid to the vendor on behalf of the resident.
Applications will be closed for weekly maintenance from noon on Friday and reopen at 9 am on Mondays.