Utility Rates & Payment
The rates charged to customers are designed to closely match the costs associated with operation of these separate and distinct public utilities.
|20.18||/Minimum||First 1,000 gallons|
|16.23||/Minimum||First 1,000 gallons|
|16.01||per month||first polycart|
|25.12||per month||two polycarts|
|34.27||per month||three polycarts|
|1.25||per month||per household|
AMBULANCE MAINTENANCE FEE
|10.00||per month||per household|
For additional rates information, contact the Customer Service office at 405-872-9251 x 1
*Last updated on 12-5-2016
Utility Bill Payment
Utility Bill Payment
PAYING YOUR UTILITY BILL The City of Noble provides the following methods of payment:
- Automatic withdrawal from your checking account
- By mail to City of Noble, PO Box 557, Noble, OK 73068-0557
- In person at Noble City Hall, 304 S Main St, during office hours Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
- After hours in drop box behind Noble City Hall, 304 S Main St
- Credit Cards can be used by paying online or by telephone.
- Fees start at $1.95. ubi.gworks.com/nobleok or 1-877-690-3729 (Jurisdiction code is 4637)
Please Note: Payment of Utility accounts is the responsibility of the individual or business listed on the account. Payments on your account not received by the due date immediately become subject to a late charge and possible disconnection. Failure to receive a bill DOES NOT relieve you of liability for payment. If you do not receive a bill, contact Noble City Hall to determine the status of your account.
Click Here To Learn About Automatic Bank Drafts
PAY YOUR UTILITY BILL AUTOMATICALLY
Automated Bill Payment allows you to pay your bill automatically by charging directly to your checking account. You save time by not having to write a check for your bill. Your bill will always be paid on time. Plus, you save money on postage, you no longer have to worry if we have received your payment, and your bill will still be paid if you are out of town or on vacation.
HOW DOES AUTOMATED BILL PAYMENT WORK?
The City will send a statement by mail before your bill is due. Your bill will specify the exact amount and the exact date your payment will be deducted from your account. This transaction always takes place on the 10th of the month or next business day if it lands on a weekend or holiday. If there are any questions about your bill, you will have time to call before the 10th of the month. Payment information will be shown on your monthly bank statement.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Simply download, fill out and sign the authorization form and mail it along with a voided check to PO Box 557, Noble, OK 73068.Forms are also available for you to pick up at Noble City Hall, 304 S Main St during office hours Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Utility Due Dates Information
- Bills are mailed on the 1st of the month and due by the 15th.
- After the 15th a 10% penalty is assessed to the current balance. Failure to receive your bill does not waive the penalty.
- If the past due amount is unpaid by 4:30pm on the 23rd a service fee of $25.00 and an additional deposit will be assessed.
- Utilities will be disconnected without further notice on the 24th.
- Before service is restored the total balance plus the service fee and additional deposit must be paid. All reconnections must be made during office hours.
Contact Customer Service
FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING:
- Paying your utility bill
- Charges on your utility bill
- Setting up or changing water services
- Changing refuse services or extra refuse pickups
- Water leaks
- Potholes or other street conditions